Enjoy the personal attention and dedication you'll receive from our attorneys. Have direct access to your lawyer and our dedicated staff whenever you have questions about your case. Trust in our more than 46 years of combined experience among our law firm.
Get the assistance you need in all areas of law, including personal injury, bankruptcy, Social Security, real estate, wills, trusts, and much more. Call for a FREE consultation.
Our firm represents both individuals and businesses in proceedings and businesses in proceedings and transactions involving the following areas of law:
• Bankruptcy law: Chapter 7, 11, 12, and 13, individuals and businesses. Stop sheriff sales, foreclosures, repossessions, lawsuits, and
garnishments. We assist you in re-organizing your debts and saving your house and assets from creditors.
• Debt counseling: Negotiate low settlements on credit card debt, negotiate with IRS offers and compromises, and establish payment
arrangements. We help you with repairing your credit and reducing monthly payments.
• Loan modifications: Secure and negotiate loan modifications with your mortgage company and reduce your interest rate and monthly
• Defense of foreclosure: Defend against mortgage foreclosure actions by requiring banks and mortgage companies to prove they are in
possession of original mortgage and note documents and have proper standing to bring foreclosure actions.
• Personal injury: Represent you aggressively in auto accident cases, slips and fall cases, wrongful death cases, medical malpractice
cases, and dog bite cases.
• Wills and estates: Prepare all estate planning documents, which may include your last will and testament, trust, living will, and power of
attorney, and assist you with probate and estate administration.
• Family law: Represent you in a caring and dedicated manner in divorce, custody support, and protection from abuse proceedings, and
assist you in preparing pre- and post-nuptial agreements and name changes.
• Social Security Disability: Represent you aggressively and caring in disability and SSI cases and at appeal hearings.
• Real estate: Perform title searches and issue title insurance, prepare deed and loan documents, assist in refinancing, represent you at
closings, review loan documentation, and prepare and review sale agreements.
• Corporations: Prepare incorporation documents, including articles of incorporation, bylaws and resolutions, shareholder and
partnership agreements, asset purchase agreements, and register fictitious names and assist in the sale and purchase of businesses.
• Collection: Assist individuals and businesses in the collection of debt and enforcement of judgments.
• Federal workers' compensation: Assist you with securing workers' compensation benefits at all levels and appeal hearings.
• Black lung and living miner claims, surviving window claims: Assist you in securing benefits at all levels and appeal hearings.
• Employment: Termination, discrimination, harassment, unemployment severance, and private disability.
Call for a FREE consultation: 570-347-7764